Friday, May 6, 2011

Late night snack: Peanut Butter Cookies

Working from home and craving something sweet, I decided to whip up a batch of cookies.  My only issue?  I was all out of flour and the grocery stores were closed.  Then I remembered that my close friend, Jen makes flour-less peanut butter cookies.  These easy to make, soft, sweet little nuggets don't disappoint!  Here's their bleuprint.

Three Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
Recipe from Jen Millikan, adapted from AllRecipes.com, Makes: 1 Dozen Cookies

1 Cup Peanut Butter 

(Try to get a peanut butter that only has peanuts and sea salt as ingredients.  Stay away from anything with hydrogenated oils.  I used crunchy Maranatha Peanut Butter.)

1 Cup Granulated White Sugar
1 Egg

Pre-heat oven to 350F

photo: amy perenchio

Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.

photo: amy perenchio

Roll out into balls, place onto a greased baking sheet (I was out of parchment paper too!).  Flatten with a fork.

photo: amy perenchio
Bake for 6-8 minutes.  Eat, enjoy!

photo: amy perenchio

No comments:

Post a Comment